- COMMERCIAL (Red)
- Central Business District:
- 100 meters both side of provincial road from Schetelig Avenue to Barangay Concepcion up to the 3 km radius limit.
- 100 meters both side from Rizal Avenue extending to Cosico Avenue and the national high-way up to Patay na Tubig Bridge at Brgy. Del Remedio
- 100 meters both side of National Road from Colago Avenue (Sambat) up to San Pablo Medical Center Junction at Barangay San Rafael.
- 100 meters both sides of Maharlika Highway from Magampon Bridge at Barangay San Rafael up to Kakate Bridge at Brgy. San Ignacio.
- Are at Brgy. San Miguel w/ Radius of 350m and 38.48 Has. land area.
- Light Industrial (Dark Violet)
- Barangay San Jose; Radius=800m; Area=201 Has
- Barangay San Ignacio; Radius=800m; Area=201 Has
- 100 m both sides of National Highway from Patay na Tubig Bridge at Brgy. Del Remedio up to boundaries of San Pablo-Calauan at Brgy. San Mateo.
- 50 m both sides of San Nicolas-San Crispin Barangay road extending 1,000 m from Maharlika Highway.
- Agro-Industrial (Light Violet)
- Brgy. San Marcos-Brgy. San Buenaventura Radius= 500m; Area=78.54 Has
- RESIDENTAL AREA
- Medium Density Residential (Orange Color)
- All existing residential areas and subdivision projects within the poblacion and adjacent barangays within the 3 km radius area or urban area
- Low Density Residential Area (Yellow Color).
- all other area within the 3 km radius or urban areas not specifically delineated into other land use categories. These are currently vacant and open but intended for low density residential developments.
- 100 meters on both sides of all provincial and National Road from 3 km radius or Urban Areas up to the boundaries of adjacent municipalities like;
- San Cristobal Provincial Road from intersection of maharlika highway up to boundaries of San Pablo-Dolores, Quezon
- Maharlika highway to Tiaong, Quezon from 3 km Radius or Urban Areas up to boundaries of San Pablo-Tiaong, Quezon.
- Maharlika highway from 3 km radius or Urban area to boundaries of San Pablo-Alaminos, Laguna.
- Liliw laguna Provincial Road from 3 km radius or Urban areas up to tourism areas at Brgy. Sto Angel, San Pablo City.
- 50 meters on both sides of all barangay roads 3 km radius or urban areas, except from 1,000m San Nicolas-San Crispin barangay road
- Barangay San Crispin with a radius of 350m and area of 38.48 hectares.
- TOURISM AREA (Pink Area)
- Areas at Barangay San Buenaventura, Sta. Catalina, San Lorenzo and Sto. Angel the 5 lakes are Palakpakin, Mohicap, Yambo, Pandin and Calibato. It covers the influence of these lakes, an easement of about 100 meters along banks of these lakes and connecting river.
- FOREST AREA (Dark Green)
- All areas that are 18o and Up Slope are considered forest like:
- Areas at Barangay San Cristobal
- Areas at Barangay Atisan
- Area at Barangay Sta. Catalina
- PARKS AND OPEN SPACES (Light Green)
- All Existing cemeteries in San Pablo.
- Old San Pablo cemeteries at Brhy. II-F
- New San Pablo cemeteries at Brgy. Del Remedio
- San Pablo Memorial Parks at Brgy. San Gabriel
- San Gabriel Memorial Parks at Brgy. San Gabriel
- All existing and proposed parks.
- Doña Leonila Parks at Dagatan Blvd.
- Brgy. Sto Niño with a radius of 130m and an area of 5.31 Has.
- INSTITUTIONAL AREAS (Blue Color)
- All existing institution w/in the 3 km radius or Urban Areas
- City Hall compound Brgy. V-A
- San Pablo Central School at Brgy. III-A
- Roman Catholic Church at Brgy. III-B
- Laguna College and San Pablo at Brgy. IV-C and III-A
- Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng San Pablo at Brgy. San Jose
- Iglesia ni Cristo at Brgy. IV-B
- San Pablo District Hospital at Brgy. IV-A
- All existing medical, educational and religious establishments public and private within the urban areas. Institutional uses are compatible with other light Intensity Areas.
- BODIES OF WATER (Light Blue Color)
- All lakes, Sampalok Lake, Bunot, Pandin, Palakpakin, Mohicap, Yambo, and Calibato
- AGRICULTURAL AREAS (Green Color)
- All Areas outside the 3km radius or urban areas not mention in the above landuse
SAN PABLO CITY GOVERNMENT CAREER OFFICERS CLUB
The San Pablo City Government Career Officers Club was organized on March 11, 2003 with twenty-four (24) department and assistant department heads as charter officers or members. The set of officers are as follows:
- Isagani Cortez City Agriculturist President
- Job Brion City Health Officer Vice President (External)
- Rolando S. Bombio Coordinator CPDO Vice Pres. (Internal)
- Linda T. Dequino S.P. Secretary Secretary
- Angelita M. Belen City Treasurer Treasurer
- Lolita Cornista City Accountant Auditor
- Dormelita D. Ignacio Budget Officer PRO
The club serves as an avenue for cohesiveness, dialogue and camaraderie for all its members. And better office management is its main staple to assure satisfying public service.